Amazon App Store has a lot of apps that can be downloaded and installed on Amazon Fire devices such as FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube. Even though it has plenty of apps, some of them are not available in the Amazon Store. So the users have to seek on third-parties. You need an application that helps to download apps from other sources, once such an application is the Downloader app for FireStick. The app is used by more than 11 million FireStick users all over the world. It is the most reliable and highly-used application for downloading apps from third parties. In this article, we will tell you how you can download and install the Downloader App on your FireStick.
Downloader app acts as an intermediate application, that helps you to download almost all the Android
Why you need a VPN for FireStick?
FireStick apps are one of the mainly used streaming sources by the cord-cutters. There are plenty of apps available for FireStick, but some exclusive apps can be accessed only via side loading. These apps may have some copyrighted contents, which is risky. Moreover, your IP address can be easily tracked by your ISP, So there is a higher chance of losing your privacy online. In order to avoid these issues and to overcome the geographically based restrictions, you need to use a VPN service. There are many VPN providers out there, we recommend you to use ExpressVPN, or NordVPN those are the fastest and most secure VPN services that give you great protection while streaming.
Installing Downloader App via
Amazon app store – Method#1
Since the downloader app is available on the Amazon App store, you can download it easily by following the steps below:
Note: Since a lot of users started sideloading third-party apps, The Amazon App Store has blocked its visibility in many countries. If the Downloader app is not available officially in your location, then you can sideload it using ES File Explorer on Method#2.
Step 1: Go to the home page of your Firestick, click the Search button.
Step 2: Type in the name of the app Downloader and click on the ‘Downloader App’ that is shown on your screen.
Step 3: Now you can find the ‘Downloader’ app along with its similar apps.
Step 4: Then click on the Downloader app and click on the ‘Get it for Free’ button.
Step 5: Once the downloaded gets finished, then it will be automatically get installed on your Fire TV Stick.
Installing Downloader App using ES Explorer – Method#2
In case the Downloader app for FireStick is not found in your region, you can sideload the app using this method. You can use this method as an alternative if the Downloader app is not available in your country.
Note: Since you are installing the app from third-party sources, you need to turn on the Apps from unknown sources option. This is applicable to any application that you are sideloading. To do this Go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Apps from Unknown Sources > and Turn it ON
Step 1: First, install the ES File Explorer app, Since it’s part of the Amazon App Store, you can install it by searching it on your home screen.
Step 2: Once after installing the ES File Explorer, launch the application.
Step 3: Then click on the ‘Downloader’ icon from the home screen of the app.
Step 4: Click on the ‘+ New’ button on the bottom of the screen.
Step 5: Now you can see a pop-up asking for the path and name of the file, that you are going to download.
Step 6: Enter the path and name as given below.
Step 7: Then click the ‘Download Now’ button and wait until the file gets downloaded.
Step 8: When the download completes, click on the ‘Open file’ and then click on the ‘Install’ button.
Step 9: Click the ‘Install’ button on the installation screen of FireStick.
Step 10: After completing the installation, click on ‘Open‘ to launch the app instantly.
How to use the Downloader app on FireStick?
Using the Downloader app for FireStick is very straightforward. You can download any files simply with the URL or you can also visit websites with the built-in browser and download files.
1. Launch the Downloader app from the Apps & Channels section of your FireStick.
2. When you open the app for the first time, you will be displayed with the Quick Start guide, just go through it and click the OK button.
4. On the home screen of the application, you can enter any download URL and click the GO button to download the file.
5. Click on the Browser tab and enter the URL of any website to visit it. You can also download files from there.
Features of Downloader App
Downloader App for FireStick offers a wide range of features, that allows you to download various applications easily.
- Downloader app for FireStick is one of the highly-used applications, that is used by millions of users to sideload apps.
- The application is fully free for downloading and using on FireStick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, and other Android devices. Moreover, it does not have any ads.
- It is fully compatible with the FireStick remote with voice control and works pretty well on all other Android devices.
- Downloader app supports almost all file extensions and allows you to view them within the application.
- The application is very light-weight and works well on FireStick. The downloading speed is also very higher than in other apps.
- It has a user-friendly interface that gives you easy navigating options to download files.
Downloader app for FireStick is the most used one for sideloading any third-party app. It can also be used for various purposes. It is one of the most essential
Thank you for visiting TechyMice.com. For further queries, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.