Live NetTV is one of the perfect choices for streaming Live TV channels on FireStick. The application lets you access hundreds of channels in various categories such as Movies, News, Entertainment, Sports, Kids, Cooking, and more. Live NetTV on FireStick offers you both Live and on-demand channels in various languages. Even though Live Net TV is from a third-party source, it has great support for Amazon FireStick remote. Live Net TV enables you to stream plenty of live tv on FireStick. So that you don’t need to pay for cable tv anymore. Read below to know how to install Live Net TV on FireStick, Fire TV & Fire Cube devices.
Why you need a VPN for FireStick?
FireStick apps are one of the mainly used streaming sources by the cord-cutters. There are plenty of apps available for FireStick, but some exclusive apps can be accessed only via side loading. These apps may have some copyrighted contents, which is risky. Moreover, your IP address can be easily tracked by your ISP, So there is a higher chance of losing your privacy online. In order to avoid these issues and to overcome the geographically based restrictions, you need to use a VPN service. There are many VPN providers out there, we recommend you to use ExpressVPN which is the fastest and most secure VPN service that gives you great protection while streaming.
Features of Live Net TV on FireStick
- Live Net TV offers you videos with plenty of categories for different regions such as Entertainment, Canada, News, Sports, Movies, Portugal, German, Indonesian, Spain, Italy and many more.
- Unlike most other streaming services, the Live NetTV on FireStick lets you choose between different servers. This will be very useful when you are facing some buffering issues with the selected server.
- The application also offers you to request for the channels that you wish to add.
- It also has the option to integrate with the external video players. You can choose between any of the installed video players while playing the video.
- Live Net TV has a user-friendly interface with well-organized categories, in which you can find and stream your favourites without any hassle.
- You can mart your favourite channels and access them right within the favourite section of the application.
How to Install Live NetTV on FireStick?
Live Net TV is a third-party app, which isn’t available in the Amazon Store, So you need to sideload Live NetTV on FireStick using other apps. In these guidelines, we use the Downloader app for sideloading process. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to install Live NetTV FireStick.
Step 1: On your FireStick navigate to Settings.
Step 2: Click on the Device/My Fire TV option
Step 3: Then go to the Developer options.
Step 4: Click on the Apps from Unknown Sources option and Turn the option On.
Step 5: Now you will be displayed with a warning pop-up message, Click the Turn On button to enable the installation from the third party.
Step 6: Now launch Downloader App on your Fire TV Stick.
Step 7: Then enter the Live Net TV Apk Download URL https://livenettv.bz in the browser tab and click on the Go button.
Step 8: Once the webpage opens, scroll down and select the Download for Android button.
Step 9: Wait for the Live Net TV app to download on your FireStick.
Step 10: Once the download finishes, it will be automatically opened on the installation screen. Click the Install button on the bottom right corner of the screen.
Step 11: It will take a few seconds to install the app, once it’s completed click on the Open button to launch the Live Net TV app on Fire Stick. Else click on Done to close the installation screen.
That’s it, the installation process of Live Net TV has been completed successfully. Now you are ready to stream your favorite Live TV channels on your FireStick and Fire TV devices.
Live Net TV for FireStick is the most useful app to stream various Live TV channels on Fire TV Stick. Since the app covers channels in multiple languages, it is useful for people from various regions. We hope the above guide helped you with the installation process. Simply install the Live NetTV app and enjoy streaming.
Thank you for reading this article, If you have any queries, please leave a comment below.