In this article, we will show you how to install Shappire Secure IPTV on FireStick 4K, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, Android TV Box and other Android devices. Sapphire Secure IPTV is one of the popular IPTV services that hosts more than 4,000 channels in various qualities such including SD and HD. Sapphire Secure IPTV is one of the most affordable IPTV services, which offers streaming at $5 per month. The app supports both EPG and M3U Playlists for streaming. Furthermore, the service covers channels from various countries all over the world. It also has a PPV section, in which you can select your favourite sports and stream them in High definition and you can stream an unlimited number of events with the PPV.
Sapphire Secure IPTV has contents in various sections such as Movies, Sports, Lifestyle, Entertainment, News and many more. Sapphire Secure IPTV has its own Android application, that works well on various Android devices, but unfortunately, the application is not available on any of the official App Stores, So that you need to download the app and sideload it on your Amazon FireStick. The service also offers the multi-screen facility, that allows you to stream on different devices simultaneously. Overall, If you are looking for the good and affordable IPTV service, then Sapphire Secure IPTV is the perfect choice for you. Read below to know the installation guide.
Why you need a VPN for FireStick?
FireStick apps are one of the mainly used streaming sources by the cord-cutters. There are plenty of apps available for FireStick, but some exclusive apps can be accessed only via side loading. These apps may have some copyrighted contents, which is risky. Moreover, your IP address can be easily tracked by your ISP, So there is a higher chance of losing your privacy online. In order to avoid these issues and to overcome the geographically based restrictions, you need to use a VPN service. There are many VPN providers out there, we recommend you to use the ExpressVPN or NordVPN those are the fastest and most secure VPN services that gives you great protection while streaming.
How to Register Sapphire Secure IPTV?
Sapphire Secure IPTV is a subscription-based service So that you need to create an account to use the service.
Step 1: Visit this page https://sapphiresecure.net/cart.php on your browser.
Step 2: You can see the Sapphire Secure IPTV plans such as Silver, Gold, Platinum, Silver Plus and more. Select a plan based on your need and click the Continue button to proceed.
Step 3: Click Create a New Account and enter all the required details in appropriate fields. If you already have an account, then choose the Existing Customer Login option and enter the account details.
Step 4: Provide your payment details and then click the Checkout option to complete the subscription.
Step 5: Your account login details will be sent to your registered email address, use that details to login Sapphire Secure IPTV on your Fire TV Stick.
How to Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick/Fire TV?
This method of installation can be done through the Downloader app. If you don’t have the app, just install Downloader app for FireStick and then follow the steps below to install the Sapphire Secure IPTV App.
Step 1: Go to Settings on your FireStick.
Step 2: Select Device/My Fire TV option.
Step 3: Now navigate to the Developer options.
Step 4: Here you can see the Apps from Unknown Sources option. By default it is Off, Click on it and turn it On.
Step 5: Before turning on, it shows a warning pop up message, Simply click the Turn On button to enable installation from Unknown Sources.
Step 6: Open the Downloader app on your Fire TV Stick.
Step 7: Enter the Shappire Secure IPTV app URL https://bit.ly/35GuWge and click the GO button.
Step 8: Wait for few minutes to let the Shappire Secure IPTV app download on your device.
Step 9: Once the app gets downloaded, it will automatically open up the installation window on your FireStick. Click the Install option.
Step 10: Now the app will start installing.
Step 11: After it completes installing click on Open to launch the application.
How to use Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick?
1. Launch the Sapphire Secure IPTV from the Apps & Channels section of your FireStick.
2. On the main screen of the app, you will be asked to log in. Just give a name for your account and enter the username and password sent to your registered mail address.
3. Click the ADD USER button and then select the added user on the next screen.
4. When everything gets ready, you can see the categories on the home screen, such as Live TV, Movies, Series, etc.
5. Click on Live TV option to see the list of available Live channel sections.
6. You will be displayed with the list of categories such as ALL, Main Events / PPV, US – Movies, ESPN Plus, and more. Select any of the categories to stream the available live channels.
- Sapphire Secure IPTV service offers over 4,000 Live TV channels, most of them are in High Definition.
- Supports M3U URL for easy streaming.
- Gives access to an unlimited number of Pay Per View events.
- Sapphire Secure IPTV provides a wide range of sports channels in high-quality.
- The app has a user-friendly interface with well-organized categories.
- Supports Multi-screen streaming, that lets you stream more than one channels on the same screen.
- The application supports streaming with the external video players, such as MX Player and VLC Media Player.
- Provides Electronic Program Guide for easy accessing of channels based on the events.
- It does not have IP location lock
Sapphire Secure IPTV is one of the affordable IPTV services, that offers tons and tons of Live TV Channels from all over the world. Most of the channels are available in High Definition. You can access all the popular channels at very affordable price plans. Moreover, the service also has the PPV option to stream your favourites whenever you want. Since the service offers multiple connections, you can stream with multiple devices at the same time and have an independent streaming experience than ever before. We hope this article helped you to install Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick 4K. it is also applicable for other Amazon Fire devices and Android devices.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any queries regarding this, please leave a comment below.