TVTap is one of the Live TV applications that offers a wide variety of channels to stream on FireStick. If you own a FireStick and looking for an app that delivers a great collection of Movies and TV Shows then TVTap on FireStick is the right option for you. You can stream the most popular Live TV channels in high definition. TVTap for FireStick lets you access more than thousands of channels from over 15 countries around the world. Moreover, the application covers a great range of categories like movies, kids, sports, news, science, and more. In this article, we will show you how to install TVTap on FireStick 4K, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube devices.
TVTap on FireStick is one of the best options to stream your favorite movies and sports events on live. Since the app has a dedicated section for kids, it can be useful for all sorts of FireStick users. The wide range of channels and endless hours of streaming makes this app a must-have one for FireStick users. Read below to know the installation guide for the TV Tap application on FireStick.
Why you need a VPN for FireStick?
FireStick apps are one of the mainly used streaming sources by cord-cutters. There are plenty of apps available for FireStick, but some exclusive apps can be accessed only via side loading. These apps may have some copyrighted contents, which is risky. Moreover, your IP address can be easily tracked by your ISP, So there is a higher chance of losing your privacy online. In order to avoid these issues and to overcome the geographically based restrictions, you need to use a VPN service. There are many VPN providers out there, we recommend you to use
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources:
Since TVTap is a third-party app you need to enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option, So go to Settings > Device/My Fire TV > Developer options > Apps from Unknown Sources > Click Turn On.
How to Install TVTap on FireStick via Downloader app?
Since the TVTap is not officially available on Amazon App Store, So you need to download and install it using the Downloader app. Follow the steps below to install the app.
Step 1: Open the Downloader app on your FireStick.
Step 2: Enter the TVTap Apk download URL https://bit.ly/2G89SCO and click the Go button.
Step 3: Wait for the download to complete, once it’s finished, click on the Next button, which is located on the bottom right corner of the screen.
Step 4: Then click the Install button.
Step 5: Wait for the TVTap app to Install on your device.
Step 6: Once the installation gets completed click on the Open button to launch the TVTap app on Fire TV Stick.
How to Install TVTap for FireStick via ES File Explorer?
ES File Explorer is the most versatile app, which can be used as both File Manager and downloader. Follow the instructions below to download the TVTap for FireStick.
Step 1: Open the ES File Explorer app on your Amazon Fire Stick.
Step 2: From the home screen of ES File Explorer click on the Downloader icon.
Step 3: In the Download Manager screen Click on the + New button from the bottom of the screen.
Step 4: Now you need to enter the TVTap Apk download URL on the pop-up window.
Step 5: In the Path field enter the TVTap App download URL https://bit.ly/2G89SCO. And enter the name as TVTap App then click Download Now option.
Step 6: The TVTap apk file will start downloading on your device. Once the download finishes, click on the Open File button.
Step 7: Then Click the Install, this will open the apk file in the installer screen of the Fire TV Stick.
Step 8: Click on the Next button on the bottom right corner of the screen, then click on Install again to initiate the installation.
Step 9: After the TVTap application completes the installation, Click Open to launch the app on your Fire TV Stick.
That’s it! Now you are ready to stream any of your favorite TV Tap movies on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Features of TVTap on FireStick
TV Tap on FireStick has plenty of features for streaming. It gives you endless entertainment with a wide range of content. Read below to know the features of the TVTap app for FireStick.
- TVTap app offers you with contents in various categories such as Entertainment, Sports, Movies, News, Music, Kids, Documentary, Food, and many more.
- The app provides you with popular channels like ABC, USA, CNN, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports and many more.
- TVTap on FireStick has the user-friendly interface, that lets you quickly find your favourite contents and stream them in high-quality.
- You can filter the channels based on the Region. The application provides channels from various countries including Arab, Canada, France, Germany, UK, US, Spain and many other countries.
- The application also supports using external video players. We recommend you to use the MX Player for smooth playback options.
How to use TV Tap on FireStick?
Using TVTap on FireStick is pretty simple. Read below to know detailed instructions on how to use it.
- Launch the TVTap app from the Apps & Channels section of your FireStick.
- On the home screen of the application, you can see a list of available channels. You can click on any channel to proceed with playing.
- On the top left corner of the screen, you can see the Menu option, where you can switch between various categories such as Entertainment, Movies, Music, Sports and more. If you select any of the categories, only the channels belong to them will be displayed.
- If you want to search for a specific channel, then use the Search option on the top right corner of the window.
- Right next to the search option you can find the globe icon, where you can filter the channels based on their region. To choose these option, the FireStick remote won’t help, So you need to install Mouse Toggle app.
- In the TVTap settings, you can change the default video player, home screen contents, and the app language as well.
TVTap is a great app to be installed by FireStick users. It provides reliable and stable content that can be streamed whenever you want. Moreover, the app has a slick interface and perfectly arranged content that lets you navigate easily. We hope this article, helped you to install TVTap on FireStick. This guide is applicable for Android devices and all generations of FireStick devices including FireStick 4K, Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, and more.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any queries, please leave a comment below.