In this article, we will show you how to install Viva TV App on FireStick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, and Android TV Box devices. Viva TV is one of the new streaming applications that offers plenty of Movies and TV Shows. Viva TV Apk on FireStick lets you stream hundreds of Movies and TV Shows for free of cost. The app offers hundreds of high-quality links that stream 720p, 1080p, and even 4K movies. Furthermore, the app covers collections in different languages and also in various genres including action, drama, romance, horror, sci-fi, documentary, thriller, and more.
Viva TV App provides you with subtitles for movies in many languages, this lets you watch movies in various languages. The app gets updated with the latest content, which brings your favorite movies to stream in no time. It is one of the fewer FireStick apps that offers content for free and the app also works on all Android devices including Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, FireStick, and more. Read below to know how to install the Viva TV app on FireStick.
Why you need a VPN for FireStick?
FireStick apps are one of the mainly used streaming sources by the cord-cutters. There are plenty of apps available for FireStick, but some exclusive apps can be accessed only via side loading. These apps may have some copyrighted contents, which is risky. Moreover, your IP address can be easily tracked by your ISP, So there is a higher chance of losing your privacy online. In order to avoid these issues and to overcome the geographically based restrictions, you need to use a VPN service. There are many VPN providers out there, we recommend you to use ExpressVPN, or NordVPN those are the fastest and most secure VPN services that give you great protection while streaming.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources:
Since the Viva TV Apk is not available on the Amazon Store, you need to install it from third-party sources. Before installing any third-party apps on you need to enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
Step 1: Go to Settings on your Fire TV Stick.
Step 2: Navigate to Device/My Fire TV option.
Step 3: Now click on the Developer Options.
Step 4: Under the Developer Options screen, click on the Apps from Unknown Sources option and turn it On.
Step 5: Now you can see a warning pop-up message, click the Turn On button to enable the apps from the third party.
How to Install Viva Apk on FireStick via Downloader app?
This method of installation requires you to Install Downloader app for FireStick. Once after installing, then you can follow the below guide to Install Viva TV Apk on Fire Stick.
Step 1: Open the Downloader app on your Fire TV Stick.
Step 2: Enter the Viva app URL https://bit.ly/3qSMteM and click on GO.
Step 3: Wait until the Viva app downloads on your Fire Stick.
Step 4: Once the download completes, then it will automatically open on the installation screen.
Step 5: On the Installation screen click the Install button on the bottom right corner of the window.
Step 6: Let the FireStick install the Viva app, this will take a few minutes to complete.
Step 7: Once the app gets installed you will be notified on the screen.
Step 8: Now click on the Open button to launch the Viva app instantly.
This is how you can install Viva TV App on FireStick through the Downloader app.
How to Install Viva TV App on FireStick via ES File Explorer?
This method of installation requires you to install ES File Explorer on FireStick. Once you have installed then you can follow the steps below to install Viva TV App on Fire Stick
Step 1: First, open the ES File Explorer app.
Step 2: Click on the Downloader icon on the home screen of the app.
Step 3: Then click the + New button, which is located on the bottom of the downloader screen.
Step 4: Now enter the Viva app URL as https://bit.ly/3qSMteM and give the name as Viva TV App and click Download Now button.
Step 5: Wait for a few minutes until the app finishes downloading
Step 6: Once the download gets completed, click on the Open File option.
Step 7: Click the Install button, this will open the Viva TV Apk file on the installation screen.
Step 8: Click the Install button again and wait until the app gets installed on your Fire TV Stick.
Step 9: Once after installing, click on Open to launch the Viva app on your FireStick.
These are the steps to install Viva TV App on Amazon Fire TV Stick. After installing the app, you can stream your favorite movies on your device.
How to use Viva TV App on FireStick?
Viva TV app is very simple to use on FireStick. Since the app has a user-friendly interface, you can easily navigate once after installing the application. Read below to know how to use the Viva TV App on FireStick.
1. Launch the Viva TV app from the Apps & Channels section of your FireStick.
2. Click Accept in order to use the app.
3. On the home screen of the application you can find a lot of Movies available, Just click on any of the movie titles to proceed with streaming.
4. You can change the category from the top of the screen, where you can access Movies, TV Shows, Watchlist, Search, and Settings.
5. The Search option allows you to find the specific content by its name.
6. From the Viva TV app settings, you can access various settings such as log in to Real debrid, Al Debrid, Premiumize, and Trakt.tv accounts.
7. In the settings, you can also have the option to choose the external video player as the default video player, we recommend using the MX Player.
Features of Viva TV App
- Viva TV app offers you hundreds of Movies and TV shows in different qualities.
- You can filter the movies based on its genre and it also covers a wide range of genres such as action, drama, horror, documentary, romance thriller, and more.
- Unlike other streaming apps, the Viva TV app has a unique and user-friendly interface that allows you to navigate through the contents quickly and easily.
- Viva TV provides links in different streaming qualities including 720p, 1080p, and 4K resolutions.
- The app provides you with a wide range of movies in different languages and you can also get subtitles in various languages.
- Viva TV gives you updates with the latest movies and TV Shows So that you won’t miss any latest ones.
Viva TV app is one of the working apps that offer content for free of cost. The links provided by the app are reliable ones and streaming with the different video quality. Furthermore, the app also integrates with external media players like MX Player. Currently, the app offers content without any ads, so that you can enjoy streaming movies and TV Shows without any interruptions. We hope this article helped you to install Viva TV Apk on FireStick. This guide is applicable for all generations of FireStick including FireStick 4K.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any queries, please leave a comment below.