In this article, we will show you how to install Stremio on Apple TV.
Related: How to Watch Sling TV on Apple TV?
Disclaimer: Similar to Kodi, the Stremio also requires you to install addons for accessing media. It is necessary to safeguard yourself when streaming media through addons because your IP address will be exposed to your ISP and other government agencies. To protect yourself from these hassles, you need to use VPN Service. We recommend using ExpressVPN, which gives you great protection with faster data transfers.
How to Install and Use Stremio on Apple TV?
Apple TV doesn’t support installing Stremio App, So you need to use some other ways to watch Stremio on Apple TV. Here we use the mirroring option to watch Stremio on Apple TV with the help of iOS devices.
- First, you need to be close to your Apple TV and then turn it On.
- Take your iOS device and then download the Stremio app.
- After installing the app, Launch it on your iPhone or iPad, where you have downloaded the app.
- Open the Control centre on your iOS device and then tap on the screen mirroring option.
- Now you can see the list of available devices on the same network. Simply select your Apple TV.
- If the TV shows the AirPlay Passcode, then enter it on your iOS device to authenticate it.
- Within a few minutes, your iPhone/iPad screen will be mirrored to your Apple TV.
Since Apple has some tight restrictions, this is the easiest way to access Stremio on Apple TV is by mirroring your screen. This method of mirroring is very simple and working. So you can use your iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad to stream your favourite media to your Apple TV. You can stream and watch plenty of movies and shows without any restrictions.
Thank you for reading this post. If you have any queries regarding this, please leave a comment below.