In this article, we will show you how to install the AirScreen app on FireStick 4K, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, FireStick Lite, Mi Box, MECOOL Boxes, and Android TV. AirScreen is a wireless screen casting service that supports various protocols such as AirPlay, Cast, Miracast, and DLNA. If you are looking for a way to cast your mobile or laptop screen to your FireStick, then AirScreen is the perfect choice for you. AirScreen App lets you share your media across multiple devices such as iOS, Android, ChromeOS, macOS, and Windows. Furthermore, the application is secure and the transfers are encrypted which prevents your data from unauthorized access.
AirScreen for Fire TV Stick has a recording feature, that lets you record your favorite content without any hassle. Moreover, you can even enjoy the high-resolution 4K with the Hardware Acceleration feature. You can access YouTube, iTunes, Browse webpages, and do more with your FireStick via your Smartphone. The AirScreen supports thousands of apps that let you keep entertained for an endless number of hours. It is one of the fastest and easiest ways to share your screen across different devices.
Why you Need a VPN for FireStick?
FireStick apps are one of the mainly used streaming sources by cord-cutters. There are plenty of apps available for FireStick, but some exclusive apps can be accessed only via side-loading. These apps may have some copyrighted contents, which is risky. Moreover, your IP address can be easily tracked by your ISP, So there is a higher chance of losing your privacy online. In order to avoid these issues and overcome geographically-based restrictions, you need to use a VPN service. There are many VPN providers out there, we recommend you use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN service that gives you great protection while streaming.
How to Install AirScreen on FireStick / Fire TV?
Since AirScreen App is made available in the Amazon App Store itself. You can install it easily on your FireStick devices. Here are the instructions that will help you with the installation.
Step 1: On the home screen, click the Find menu and tap the Search icon on your screen.
Step 2: Search for ‘AirScreen‘ on the Search window and click on the resulting AirScreen App.
Step 3: Now the AirScreen app will appear on your screen with its similar apps. Just find and click on the AirScreen App.
Step 4: Then click on the Get button, to download the app.
Step 5: Once the app gets downloaded, it will be automatically installed on your FireStick.
Features of the AirScreen App
- AirScreen app lets you cast up to 4K resolution videos with Hardware Acceleration capability.
- The app supports multiple protocols such as AirPlay, Miracast, Cast, and DLNA, which gives a wide range of possibilities to stream your screen across various devices.
- AirScreen is compatible with multiple platforms with various versions of operating systems such as Android 5-12, ChromeOS 6-11, iOS 8-16, macOS 10.5-13, and Windows 7-11.
- You can capture your favorite programs and save them with the help of AirScreen’s recording feature.
- The application has the Privacy Protection feature, which keeps your data safe and allows you to transfer your screens with encryption, which ensures your data is secure from unauthorized access.
- AirScreen has a straightforward interface which is very simple to use and you only need to install the app on your FireStick, and you can cast your screen straight away.
- You can get access to thousands of apps and cast them via AirScreen. You can watch YouTube videos, iTunes Music, and even browse through Chrome or Safari.
AirScreen App FAQS
What is AirScreen App?
AirScreen is a wireless streaming receiver app that supports multiple casting protocols such as Miracast, Airplay, Cast, and DLNA.
Is the AirScreen Free?
Yes, AirScreen is free to install and use, but it has some daily limitations for casting and it shows ads. If you want to enjoy the full features without any limitations then you need to subscribe to the app.
Is AirScreen legal?
Yes, the AirScreen app is completely legal and it is available on the Amazon App Store, Google Play Store, and Apple App Store, which has authentic and safe-to-use apps.
How many Devices does AirScreen Supports?
AirScreen is compatible with Android, iOS, macOS, ChromeOS, and Windows operating systems.
AirScreen is the perfect choice for mirroring your screen across devices from various platforms. Even though there are some limitations in screen mirroring and casting, you can use it occasionally for the seamless casting of your screen. However, if you want to use it professionally, you can subscribe to the Premium version, which does not have any casting limitations or ads. We hope this guide helped you to install the AirScreen app on FireStick. This guide can be used on all sorts of Amazon Fire devices including FireStick 4K, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, and more.
Thank you for reading this article, If you have any queries regarding this, please leave a comment below.